Congratulations Class of 2019!
We are delighted to share the outstanding ATAR results of St George's Anglican Grammar School. We wish our graduating students all the best with their future endeavours and congratulate them on their wonderful achievements.
- Median ATAR 85.2 (State median is 81.0)
- 20% obtained an ATAR greater than 95.0
- 32% obtained an ATAR greater than 90.0
- 64% obtained an ATAR that will permit direct entry to UWA (greater than or equal to 80.0)
Congratulations to the following students who achieved an ATAR over 95.0:
- Nicholas Purnell 97.10
- Amanda Yeong 96.30
- Huixue Li 96.05
- Jingyi Xu 95.65
- Tahlia McGrath-Colgan 95.35
We congratulate the following students on their Certificates of Distinction and Certificates of Merit. St George's features prominently amongst the award winners for 2019. These certificates are very hard to obtain, so we are very proud of them all.
Certificate of Distinction: Celeste Kershaw and Amanda Yeong.
Certificate of Merit: Ronan Dixon, Saara Ismail, Ashlyn Marriot, Tahlia McGrath-Colgan, Caitlin Miller, Gabriella Navarette and Nicholas Purnell.