St George's Anglican Grammar School is a member of the Anglican Schools Commission (ASC) system of schools and complies with their policies and procedures. Policies and procedures created by the School support the ASC policies and ensure that the work and learning environment is harmonious for all.
Please click here to access ASC policies, including those listed below.
- Allegations of Misconduct against Employees in ASC Schools & Guidelines for the interviewing of Students by Police
- Child Safe Code of Conduct
- Child Safe Policy
- Dispute and Complaint Resolution Policy and Procedures
- Enrolment and Attendance Policy and Procedures
- Equal Employment Opportunity, Discrimination and Harassment
- Mandatory Reporting Policy
- Recruitment and Selection Policy and Procedures
- Reporting of Abuse and Neglect Policy
- Code of Conduct for Parents
- Code of Conduct for Staff
- Code of Conduct for Students
- Complaints and Disputes Resolution Policy
- Student Uniform