Head of Pastoral/Teacher
The School is looking to appoint a Head of Pastoral/ Teacher. The applicant is required to provide evidence that they meet the following essential criteria:
- Current TRBWA Registration
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Formal counselling qualification and demonstrated experience
- Training/ qualification in Child Protection policy and practices
- Ability to teach Psychology
- Ability to teach HPE
- Previous Leadership experience in middle or senior management
- Experience in managing a Language School
- Experience in developing Care Plans for students with mental health and/or pastoral needs
- Experience in developing Learning Plans for students with learning difficulties
- Must be willing to adhere to the School’s Child Protection Policy and practices. A copy of this policy is available here.
Please click here for further information and application instructions.
Please note that applications close at 4.00pm on Thursday 4 April 2019.
Click here to view the Anglican Schools Commission Enterprise Agreement.
Click here to view the Anglican Schools Commission Workloads Policy.