St George's Anglican Grammar School operates a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environment. The network only allows for Windows or Macintosh operating systems.
The school has certain recommendations and specifications for devices, these can be found here.
Wi-Fi and fast fibre Internet access are provided to students by the school. Upon entering, all students are provided with access to software and services such as:
- SEQTA - our Learning Management System (www.seqta.com.au)
- Office 365 - including Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, OneDrive and more (click here for more information)
- ClickView - an online educational video library system (www.clickview.com.au)
- Adobe Creative Cloud - including Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro and more (click here for more information)
- Trend Micro - anti-virus, anti-spyware and anti-ransomware (click here for more information)
These services are inclusive of tuition fees.
The IT Department is also responsible for recycling household batteries (more information here). So please feel free to use our bin and help reduce landfill!