St George's Anglican Grammar School operates a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environment. The network only allows for Windows or macOS operating systems.
Computer Loan Agreement
Computers are not always reliable and will sometimes fail and require repairs. This causes the student to go without a computer for sometimes a couple of weeks at a time.
The School can now offer free loan computers when required.
Parents/guardians, please login to SEQTA Engage and find the link under the Computer Rental Agreement heading on the home page.
NB: This only works if you have previously set-up your Office 365 recovery method here
- Click on this link: LINK
- Enter your school email address: YOUR_USERNAME@students.stgeorges.wa.edu.au
- Enter the character code then click "Next" (refresh the code if you cannot interpret it)
- Follow the instructions to create a new password
FYI - this will be the same password for everything school-related - eg: SEQTA Learn, Wi-Fi, Internet, ClickView etc.
Passwords must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Cannot use the previous five passwords
- Not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Be at least seven characters in length
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Please allow up to 20 minutes for the password to apply everywhere for Wi-Fi, Internet, Printing etc.
Upon entering, all students are given access to software and services such as:
SEQTA - our central Learning Management System. Apps are now available for Students and Parents (click here for more information)
Office 365 - including Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, OneDrive and MUCH MORE! (click here for more information)
ClickView - an online educational video library system (www.clickview.com.au)
Adobe Creative Cloud - including Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro and MUCH MORE! > Install instructions on SEQTA
Trend Micro - provided free - anti-virus, anti-spyware and anti-ransomware > Install instructions on SEQTA
Box of Books - Digital booklists built from any Educational Publisher and self-published School texts. Parents and/or Schools purchase and approve resources for the students in their care (click here for more information) - The School has no control over purchasing / activating your book orders, please contact Box of Books directly:
P:Phone: 1800 326 657Phone (1800 EBOOKS)
These services are inclusive of tuition fees.
The IT Department is also responsible for recycling household batteries (more information here).
So please feel free to use our bin and help reduce landfill!